2004-11-19

Finally...

ugh
Mood: getting pissed off



This is the THIRD time I'm trying to post this shit.

Anyway, all I wanted to say is..

I know this new blog layout's a tad bit too black for my mood...
and it's SIMPLE (as said GILLIAN TAY)...

I can assure you it shan't be that way in a bit...
I'll change the colours... and have up a new pic every now and then..
Change the box layouts too..
but in any case... my first attempt at typing out a whole blog layout in html.
(something gary always wanted me to do.) so now, I'll just have to show him, and he's gonna nod, grin and then tell me "Now, use FLASH to make your blog!!!" or something to that extent. Gary hates dreamweaver and whatnots.. he loves flash and macromedia stuff..

While this layout may seem rather reader un-friendly... don't worry, I'll do something about it, k? just be patient with me.. hahs..

okay, I gotta go grab some sleep..
meeting amanda tomorrow..


Taa~!