2004-11-23

Je suis très fatigué!

honto.... very much so...
Mood: exhausted



Besides having to think all day what with Camp..
then the usual daily reflections...
and THEN... meeting..

Meeting was fun... :)
LiRu and Michelle were late..
but that's okay, there were later peeps.. ahahahs.. I was glad they could come!

I had to re-introduce myself at the end of the meeting today, coz we had this new girl in our workgroup.. her name was Magdeline or something to that extent..
Anyway, she's a Lawyer.. reputable job!

hahs..
well, I told them, I was just a freshie in NYP, doing Molecular Biotech.. and Steven, whose actor's face that he resembles but name I still can't remember, was mightily impressed with my choice of study! hahas..he was like "wow! whah.. so cheem one.." hahs..

but anyway, yeah.. they asked me a few questions here and there about my school work and all that..

I went home with LiRu later on...
we chatted about her upcoming prom.. her views on Bush vs. Kerry and Bush vs. Gore.. hahs.. so yeah...
I did explain some other stuff to her about all the elections and shit...
it was pretty interesting!

Anyway, Amanda called while I was having meeting...
didn't answer coz I had my mobile put to silent mode..
hash.. don't see the need to even have a phone nowadays if not for having to communicate with the rest of this universe.

*is thinking: Me against the world!*

okay, random thought there..

Anyway, I have the minutes for the meeting to type out and submitted in by Wednesday night, but I guess I gotta get started on it asap, yeah? hahs...

I'm feeling sooooo brain-dead now.. geez..
okay.. gotta go get that minutes done up now..
hopefully I can do it well.. hahahs..


OHHH! hahs.. joking with my 'sis' mich.. heh heh heh..
we were talking about the minutes and she asked who was it for.. so I told her it was for Mr Steven Chia... my lovely youth workgroup director.. I like that guy.. he's nice! he LISTENS..

anyway, yeah...
hahs..
I told her I ought to get my own namecard..but I haven't gotten any working status...
but I have an idea what I can put on it.. here goes:

Angeline Tan. Librain. Single (available)
STUDENT SLACKER
(065) 9***-****
anjelline@gmail.com


hahs.. good? yeah.. i know, that's stoopid.. hhahas.. but hey michhy!!! I was just joking with you lah.. hahs.. not gonna actually do that stupid namecard.. I agree it's a waste of kaching~! hahs...

aights.. imma outta here..
toodles for da night, dudes and dudettes..