2004-11-21

Assisi tomorrow!!!

Oh... and I simply can't wait!
Mood: anticipating


You know, Charmaine comes up with the most sacarstic yet hilarious of things..

This is just ONE thing I took from her blog which she just updated on Friday.

one two dont crap on my shoes

three four dont fall for a whore

five six only pick up chicks

seven eight make sure they're straight

nine ten do it over again

eleven twelve remember those on the shelves

thirteen fourteen i am not a has been

fifteen sixteen dont forget the kissing

seventeen eighteen girls are waiting

nineteen twenty theres not plenty



yep, nursery rhyme made up by courtesy of the creative juices of Charmaine Foo...

That girl is just up to all fun and yeah...hahs..
Oh, how I miss chatting with her online! nevermind, when she moves back into Hougang, I'll get to see her rather often.. Perhaps we can go to the pool together on some days! :)

Oh and since she's 16, I'm dragging her to the pool parlour! bwhahas.. or hopefully her Uncle Bob has a billard table in his home.


Amanda's sick once again.. she's always getting sick these days.. and I'm getting rather worried coz she's not responding to her medications.. :(
I really hope she gets better soon.. you guys out there, pray for her, aight? let the praying session commence!!!!

(SJCians are always known for having their prayers answered by hook or by crude. ALWAYS.)

And so, I shall pray..
Yes, for once, I shall pray, and pray with all my might, I shall..
hahas.. for many many MANY reasons, actually..
Top two priorties set right would be for Amanda and my semestral results.
Then praying that my dad will allow me to get terra to the vet's..
and then, that I'll have LOTS of free time, to complete my NYAA shit...
and THEN, MORE free time, so that I can get to work alongside with debra at Giordano's... or okay, I was aiming Levi's.. so I can get Levi's jeans!! bwhahas.. and their shirts. hor seh man...

Okay, that.. or when I grad out of MB.. and find out I haven't got enough ka-ching~ for university, I'll make sure to work in a club or something as a bartender! whah.. shiok. I'll get to par-taay~ all night long! smuacks! lovely!

I've got my career and life planned out, bay-beh~!!


Oh, you guys must be wondering 'what's up with angeline now? what's with the change?' or okay, so maybe there isn't much of a change in me, but I know, that I've changed.. I'm being free-ed!! Nice to feel this way..
Putting everything else behind me once and for all.. and yeah.. just gonna be single and single all the way!! bwhahahahahs...

I seriously don't care if I have to die an old single hag.. maybe I won't have to die an old married-without-much-of-a-sex-life hag!!!! hahahahs..

Okay, that's enough of bullshitting for an entry.


Serious matters here, yes, I will pray...
I'm not known for praying, coz I'm confused on which religion I'd love to be in, Catholism, or Buddhism, or just Angeline-ism.. hahas..
I think I shall just stick to Angeline-ism.. I shall worship myself, and I will believe that in me, I am someone with a Godly worth, with some unknown God's blood..

(we just have to start from somewhere don't we? we ALL have God's blood, that's why we're ALIVE, dun-heads)


Anyway, praying.. yeah.. I don't pray on a usual basis.. It's surprising that I should WANT to pray.. but it's for a better cause, so god will just HAVE to listen and help me with this..

And I hope, that when I tell god to "take the pain away", I hope he doesn't re-iterates it as "kill the poor person and bring him/her up to you". I want him to realise, that killing people isn't the best way out of things.. and yeah.. there're prolly over a trillion over people dead already over the past millenia or so...

Can he even possibly fit in the rest of us?

I'd give myself the benefit of doubt on that. Not sure about you.. but hey! it's a big world, my opinion will definitely oppose from your's, won't it? ;) so shush now..
We'll all shush on this topic for now then!!


Moving along, moving along... it's hardly ever since I've given such a long entry, be happy about it! :)

Saturday, was an exhausting day for me. I'd woken up late, coz my mom forgotten to wake me up at 8am, like she promised to. And it'd been my fault entirely for sleeping at 2.30 in the morning.. (I'd been up thinking once more, hence with my troubled mind, I couldn't sleep even if I forced myself to)

okay... I COULD'VE forced myself to sleep.. but I was having fun chatting here.. and there.. and everywhere..... yeah.. *sheepish grin*

Anyway, meeting was more engaging in many ways last Saturday.. I'll be sure to head in for the Tuesday one.. With LiRu and Michelle. Tomorrow will be Assisi day! hahs.. I love Assisi days.. they make me look forward to life so much more... hmmm.. maybe not, but at least, it makes my day when I get to see all those rowdy lil' punky tykes! =)


Oh, Joey messaged me over MSN while I was busy chatting on the phone with Amanda at about 5.30pm.. he was at the airport and was telling me that in an hour's time, he'd be on the plane from Paris, to Nice and back into his cozy home with the big pool and that awesome looking balcony with that kickass view of Nice.

(well, really.. he stopped at the part where he'll have to board the plane in an hour's time)

Awww... ANYWAY.. one day, I'm gonna sneak myself in.. although that's impossible.. I wouldn't have enough kaching~ to even get a seat in the economy class on Budget Airflight via Quatar Airways to Quatar itself. SHEESH! hahahahhas..

But it's a nice chuckle-inducing thought, right? heh.. imagine.. I'm already standing at like 165cm (okay, that's SHORT) and sneaking about.. I'm just about as clumsy as an oaf.. hahs.. okay, I'm not THAT clumsy.. Amanda's clumsier than I am.. she luuuuuuurves bumping her butt at my hip and bouncing me from one end of the coridoor to the other! (and that's what she did alllllll Friday morning)

-__-||

Anyway, yeah.. didn't get to study today, coz as expected.. When I showed Gary the passwords I set up, the fading pictures, and all that crap I did on my blogs, he was ever ready to pose up yet another challenge which would probably take me the next ga-zillion years to derive at..

yeah, new challenge.. but I gave up 3 hours later.. I'd found the codes, and scripts... and all that.. but.. but.. but.. I didn't know a single shit about what the site was babbling about!! I mean, sure, I recognise the words, but I couldn't decipher it completely.. perhaps after my supps.. then I'll get on with it..

I wanted to do this spotlight thing on my picture.. yeah.. it'll be soooo freaking cool!



Listening to that "Bullshit bullshit summore!!!" song..
it's this really oooooold 80's song.. hahas.. when felix gets online, I'm gonna send it to him.. he'll be laughing his ass off on this one! =D
It's Sweat (A la la la la long) by Inner Circle.. hahas.. everyone should listen to it! you'd start boogie-ing to it.. hahs!!


Okay, I think I better stop my bullshitting here...
lest you get bored of my nearly inexistant wannabe joker antics..

I'll save you that trouble!
Off to study, I will be!!

toodles for now! ;)
Taa~!