2004-11-20

Sleeping is gooood

yep... especially when it's a cold rainy saturday
Mood: tired

Well, that's what I did today.. slept my afternoon away..
I did try waiting for joey to get back to tell me what happened to amanda..
but he didn't.. I suppose he went to the hospital.. she had a high fever last night, apparently..

Anyway, in exactly a month's time, I go back to school.. for my next semester.
In about 5 days, my exam results will come out..
In about two weeks' time, I'll have to sit for my supplementary papers..
And on 3 December, it'll be the sentosa outing.

I hope somebody turns up.. or I'll be sorely disappointed.

OH! I just received the pics from JunWei, I'll have them up soon.. after I edit them a little over adobe photoshop..

Right, there isn't much to say...So yeah..
off I go then...


OH!!! guys, remember to wreck havoc on your planes okay? =)
I want to hear from amanda that you gave the attendants some hell... hee hee hee...
*grins*

aights, toodles for now!
I'll update later at about 2am I think.. hehs..