2004-11-23

Trying my luck the third time....

All good things, come in three's..
Mood: bored


I don't know how many of you would agree to that, but I know I do.. sometimes.

hahas..
Anyway, had Adventure Learning Camp today.. it was.. fun. It was okay, to say the least... Coz my friends were there.. the whole lot of them.. :)

Well, have another meeting at YMCA later.. so I gotta make this fast..

Today, Dr William Hao told my class all about luuuuurve.. the courtships, the thing about marriage... the emotional bonds one shares with their future husbands/wives..

it was interesting... I wish I could elaborate on it.. but my mind's stuck on re-vamping CIP now.. hahs.. I have to plan it well, if not, the kids would kill me in the future weeks to come..

but he did tell us something, which struck a chord in me..
and I liked the way he phrased it, coz it made me want to go on a manhunt in search for such a guy.. hahahs..

He told us, that in your life, when you can find a TRUE spouse.. he/she is the person who's like your best friend.. you know ALLLL his/her bad and worst traits... all the warts and pimples.. the stretch marks, whatever it may be..
The temper flares and all that...
and you still love him/her unconditionally, and vice versa...

Then the both of you ought to just get married already.. hahs..
besides being "physically naked, there's also being emotionally naked" to one another..

it was interesting.. and thought provoking..

yep.. okay, I think that's all I can talk for the moment...
before I get late again...
LiRu is already at PlazaSingapura waiting for me... shiaaate...
hahas..


byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...