2004-11-24

Oh crud....

yes, again... oh cruuuud...
Mood: anxious


So like crapppppp....
In a few more hours, the results will be out..
crappy shit.. hahs..

I'm just gonna check like 30 minutes before midnight strikes.. okay, nevermind...
I'll just check it the morning after...
hahs..

I was thinking of bringing Terra to the vet's tomorrow, but she was full into her Heat season again, so I thought "oh ferget it..", yep..

Today, I went to school for the Senior Citizen's Party... helping out again..
it was like any other old folks' party thingy..
Spent my morning smiling and helping out those jovial seniors..

The only turn off was my team's leader.. I suppose he's some cranky gay from Nursing school.. MY GOD. he is like.. YUCK.. I mean, he had this sleeeeeeazy look on his face and this pathetic laugh.. he tried to act COY with me, I was like "EURGH!!!! Get AWAY from me!!" ewwww... like GET A LIFE, dude!!!

If there's anything in this entire world that just makes me cringe in disgust.. it'll be to watch a guy trying to act coy and cute in front of me, to me. I'll positively puke whatever I'd eaten before that point of time on your shoes, or his shoes, or the floor, or. oh well, I think you got the point. like, EEEEEEEEeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! ugh.

*shudders*


Oh, my constantly-profanity-prone Aunt Alice is over at my place whilst I type this out.. For every two words that gets uttered, 5 words of profanity comes spewing out..
That's how bad my aunt Alice gets...

hahahs..
Anyway, I am sooooo brain dead..
Finished typing last night's minutes of meeting.. blogging now.. showered already..
Oh, yeah.. hahs..
some idiot decided he should steal joey's picture and then accuse joey for being an imposter for taking that stolen picture.
Now, did that make sense to you?

It's alright if it doesn't..

I shall go update all my other little blogger's now..
^_^V

toodles for now!