2004-11-25

I love JON!!!!

okay, not romantically..
Mood: all cheered up



Jon's like THE best friend I've got.. okay, I know how I keep gushing over him being the bestest bestest best friend I've got for the past 2 years or so..

Well, he's not exactly best friend material.. but he tries his best to be there for me.. coz he's like all the way in Sydney.. he's my main reason why I'd love to be in UNSW Australia.. or Uni of Sydney will do great with me too!


Anyway, Jon had decided I should just jump back on the track and start learning Inorganic Chem from the start all over again before I head for class tomorrow.. so he sacrifaced all his cartoon time for me today. (anime is his life, i'm telling you.. there was once I couldn't even get him to get away from that telly of his till I sulked and complained non-stop)
And Joash had been kind enough to remind me earlier this morning that remedial class was tomorrow @ 10am.. Thanks dude..

So, yeah, I'd spent the better part of this evening, learning stoichiometry and aqueous solutions and learning how to do a tad bit of redox all over again.. not too bad.. refresher class for me.. :) Jon just KNOWS what to say to me just so I get it the first time round..

Glad he's around somehow all the time...

hahs.. he managed to cheer my spirits up lots too!!! shiok! hahas..
Anyway, I've decided.. even if I didn't wanna like NOT participate in PALs.. I'll have to stop going for like 80% of PALs events from now on.. just so that I can concentrate on my studies..

I mean, I have my hospice duty.. the YMCA meetings.. golf, Terra.. and yeah.. my own family problems to settle.. so, since PALs isn't really much of a Core thing right now, I'll have to pull out the enthusiasm from there and put it more into my studies.. Just following mom's words of advice..


I guess I lost sight of the fact that ultimately, the grades of my academia were most important compared to having to deal with CCAs and all that.. Oh, trust me, I don't take such things as lightly as you might imagine. Try as I might, I really try my best in trying to get along with my seniors in PALs most times, but they're on a totally different plane. But, whatever it is.. yeah, that's it for PALs for next sem..

I'll go on events occassionally.. :) if I can find the time.


ANYWAY, enough about my studies, I'd been studying the entire day, cried the entire morning, blogging for the past one hour.. Thinking and reading through my notes for the next 45 minutes, then I'm going to sleep and I shall wake up tomorrow morning, only to get to school for remedial's at 9.55am.. then get to the hospice by noon, no lunch for me, I guess.. and then, get off duty by 4.30pm after seeing the kids home.. and then.. FINALLY home!!! only to get online!! To find Jon again.. hahs.. and get him to teach me somemore inorganic chemistry.. yippee! hahs.. did I tell you how much I love that guy? :)

Then Saturday, I'll have YA:MAD meeting @ YMCA again.. then I'll get to talk to Michelle Ong and LiRu again!! hahas.. my two lovely RGS girls.. Ming's trying out for RJC.. I really do hope she gets in!! Good luck, Ming!!! *grins* Tell me how it goes, k? Oh, and thanks for those words of encouragement.. they really made my day too..

Well, Saturday after meeting, home for me.. study some more.. with Jon again too.. hahs.. and then Sunday, it's studying with Junie!! hahs.. hopefully junie knows how to teach me yah.. hahs..


Okay, time for me to go read my notes again..
then time for me to sleep.. so yeah..

Toodles for now! ;)