2004-11-26

OHH!!! Tsuyu.. thank you....

hahhs...
Mood: all cheered up!

Well, Tsuyu is YaMei... shhh.. okay, that was stupid, she'll read that anyway...

ANYWAY, I went back to school.. and found a piece of supposedly heart-breaking news.. (that's good and bad)

Well, I thought it was a piece of dramatic, drastic, mind-blowing and really depressing news.. I couldn't take the supplementary paper.. I had to re-do the entire module!!!!!! *heart breaks and shatters*

Seriously, I thought I had it bad... then well, Shakeila told me she had to take supp's and re-do Math.. I really felt for her too..wanted to give her great big hug to make her feel better.. *hugs shakeila* okay, lame as it sounds..
Well, anyway, since I have to RE-DO that module, I told shakeila too.. We're gonna work super hard on this one.. one whole year to study. We HAVE to be able to score at least a C on that.. hahahs.. well, hopefully I get to score a C on inorg..

Anyway, yeah... I thought it was bad.. but after realising that I had an extra year to study Inorg, I cheered up.. I can get more help.. from Ally, from Jon, from Junie... from so many peeps.. Even Gary said he'd help me out with it.. Although I doubt he'd help anyway..

Oh and I finally realised how similar Junius's mobile number is to mine.. only the last 3 numbers differed.. hahs.. oh yea... he did say he got it just coz it was similar to my number.. hahs...

Hmmmm...
hospise duty today was sooooooo freaking FUN!!!! *mega-grin*
Day by day, I love those kids to bits more! hahs.. you know, they're sooooo energetic!!

I got to the hospice at about 11.30am today.. and the kids were already there, doing their work and all that.. hahs..
I went in to greet Ms G, but she was busy on the phone, settling some stuff.. I saw Bjorn, and JunKai on the computer..

So I went out and helped out with the younger ones.. hahs.. Saw my usual cuties there.. Antony, Adamn, WeiJie, Marcus, XiaoMeng, HuiWen and Jessie.. along with two other girls, MingFen and Nahdira.. hahs..

They're so cute.. Antony had been having crazy mood swings for a 3 year old kiddo.. The ladies' told me he'd been crying and wanting attention the entire week since Monday..

So, I decided to give him extra good treatment today, and played more with him..
I thought he'd be okay (coz he was playing with the other girls for a while, coz i was there).. but he started crying after a while.. when the boys forgot about his existance..

I tried calming him down with all the usual soothing words one would give to a kid when they started crying.. which obviously didn't work.. This kid's one helluva smart for his age, really.. So, hahs.. change of tactics..

Me: Antony, do you wanna hug? je je will give you hugs, but you have to stop crying after that, alright?
Antony: *nods his head while crying and comes running to me*

Hahs.. he's one cute one.. that Antony.. ;) So, I gave him lotsa hugs while he sobbed a bit more.. and then I made him sit down with me while he calmed down for a bit..

20 minutes later, he's sitting with the other boys and girls, drawing on paper with his "cool purple marker pen" as how Adam said it.. hahs.. got my hand dotted with a bit of it..

MingFen's only 5 years old this year.. she's one CUTE girl!! I was sooo smitten with her when she came up to me shyly and smiled this little smile of her's and went "hello je je.. can you sit with me today?" It just makes you go "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................." and agree with her..

Call it having me twirled right around her little pinky... but that's how it was when I was with that bunch today.. they definitely made my day..
WeiJie's still his cute little bubbly self.. He finished his lunch first.. and was the first one to tackle me down while running about the playroom! hahs... yes, the whole lot of them tackled me down.. -__-||

Nurse Jo screamed at them to treat me as a JeJe... not a play toy.. hahs.. they just looked at Nurse Jo and started giggling and ran off.. Nurse Jo gave this exasperated sigh, and shook her head, but I saw this smile creeping up her face and grinned at her, assuring her I was perfectly fine.. no damage done whatsoever.. and she laughed, apologising on behalf of those tykes..

Hahas.. well, it was such a fun day at the hospice today! :) I really enjoyed today more than ever! It's a pity Antony won't be coming on Monday.. :( The ladies told me he'd been really fed-up the entire week, so they guess he finally gave up on having to choose his lunch everyday before hand ("Would you want Chicken Porridge, or Pork Porridge, or Fish porridge, eh, Antony?") and not getting enough attention from everyone..

And then, Marcus... such a sweetheart today.. although he's still as mischievious as ever.. hahs.. he gave MingFen this huge kiss on her lips before lunch time today!! hahs.. Obviously it's a friendly one.. but they looked so cute.. hahs.. laughing and giggling when I tsk-ed loudly and frowned at them for that..

Adam was quiet today.. he's always quiet.. hahs.. I don't know.. he still had lots of fun playing Lego today..

I met Sara and these 2 other girls today.. Sara's from RJC, this other girl's from the Australian International School.. I didn't get her name.. but she was here for Occupational Therapy for Children.. it's a school thing.. But she's really pretty.. and really nice! hahs.. she's been staying in Singapore for about 4 years now.
We were both having lunch together.. and then, trying to get the kids to play together..

Hmmmm... well, I really enjoyed playing with the kids today.. Taught them their stuff today too.. I'm getting better at it.. :) Watched the Australian girl teach Marcus his stuff.. She reminded me of my Aunt Mae.. (Mae, as in May) yeah.. my cousin's name's also Marcus, and she'd tell him "MARcus! Pay attention to your food! Stop playing with your spoon now! Marcus... Look here, c'mon.. Marcus. Marcus! there's a good boy!"

Similarly, the Australian girl told little Marcus "Marcus, look here.. focus now, Marcus. Marcus! there's a good boy now!"
Talk about the accents.. I bet she must've been from Gold Coast too...



Anyway, Manda wasn't happy today.. :S I do hope she'll feel better soon.. She didn't want to call me, since she said my "best friend was in cahoots with my(her) enemy"... haiz.. Manda, Manda.. my dear girl.. you know I'm okay if you call, should you call, and when you call... well, lest I'm like pissed off too.. then heh.. that, I'm really sorry yah...

She was pissed about some stupid ho' in her class.. yeah, and I'm pissed off too.. by the hurtful words that idiot displayed big, bolded and in striking colours.. >.<
What a b!tch.. jeeez... ughs. I'm soooo freaking disgusted by that wench..
She's so fat and she dares to call Manda fat. (like, look who's talking... hahs.. i'm kinda fat too.. but I shall DIET!!!!!)
But anyway, yah.. haiz... Manda, hope you cheer up soon..



Okay, it's like 1.20am... but I shall leave this as an entry from 26th November..
Time for me to hit the shower.. then sleep.. I still have meeting tomorrow morning at 9am at YMCA.. hahas... can't wait!! :)