2004-11-27

My first poly textbook...

is probably one semester too late?
Mood: sheepish


hahs.. but what the heck, finally bought that stupid book..
Cost me 59 buckaroos...
and it stated there big and in bold, at the back cover, "Not for Sale in the U.S.A or Canada"

Awww.. don't I just feel so unique! bwhahas.. oh okay, hahs..

Anyway, finally got back my baby.. hahs.. did I mention that yesterday!?!? *grins* Hmmm.. Bought a casing for it too! so happy.. although it cost me another huge bomb for a pathetic piece of leather. I wanted the metal one!
>_<


Oh nevermind. I can just make do with this shitty thing.. it blasted off $35 from my pockets.. leaving me with like $5 left for allowance now.. I have sucessfully spent $95 on stuff that wouldn't benefit me the way I'd like it to benefit in..


So, yup.. I was rather disappointed with today's meeting.. it was so boring, well, not counting the part where Michelle Ong was explaining the stuff.. Today, we had a new lawyer amongst our group.. His name is Terrence. He reminds me strongly of my cousin, Eric Tan.. not that Eric in my list though..

Anyway, yeah.. Meeting was really stale today. Coz Steven wasn't there.. :( so sad...
No sense of direction.. today was just another 'sharing' session..

Gary got a hand-delivered letter today, I should've raced to the door to see who it was and scream 'bloooody fucking bitch!!!! Stay away you whore!!!' at whoever sent that letter..
It sent him positively reeling back into depression again, just when he was about to step out of it.

I'm telling you, I'm gonna find out which bitch did this to my brother, and I'm gonna skin her alive. That freaking hell hole.

I can go on about it, but I'm gonna stop just right here. Getting so majorly pissed off by that stupid bitch-fucking whore.


BAH.


Anyway, I'm gone write up my NYAA journals.. and yeah, head for bed.. goin' ta meet junie tomorrow.. and possibly, going to meet up with mom and go on a shopping spree with Mother Dearest (M.D) for shopping.. at Bossini.

Yes, I will admit, I am a Bossini kid, through and through, 2/5 of my clothes are Bossini apparels.. From that yellow windbreaker, to the hoodie-sweaters and down to my khaki pants.. hahs.. love lovin' it! ^_^

Gonna get this really cool T-shirt from Bossini again.. ;)
Well, hopefully it'll still be there.. I liked that shirt lots..


Whoopy-do-day.. Gary's going out again...
Car ride out.. and possibly to go cry somewhere or get himself killed in a wreck...

as usual.


Oh, it's a Saturday night Live, alright.



Taa~!