2004-11-29

kids kids kids!!!

*major mega-grin*
Mood: happy



Okay, so Carlsberg ain't that great.. (had a can to go with bbq tonight)
but the BBQ was sub-standard.. it wasn't well-planned.. Drey, carolina and I had to get the fire started for the little ones earlier on.. but that was the fun part.. :)

So i'm smelling like smoke and charcoal now.. ;)


Well, went to the hospice for duty today!!
Antony came afterall!! along with the rest of them.. hahs.. was so happy they came.. although they arrived at about 11.10am... (they were to be there at 10am)

Anyway, PS and I managed to get the kids to do their work.. hahas.. they were all happily colouring, and drawing..
and I should start to worry about Marcus. He's getting rather... gayish.. kissing boys.. um. right. that itself sounds so freaking wrong! >_<

I had to get Adam to sit opposite from Marcus just so Marcus won't kiss Adam and vice versa.. MingFen was quite disgusted by Marcus.. hahs..

MingFen is sooooooooo cute.. She is sooooo freaking cute.. hahs.. I can't stop saying that.. maybe it's because she looks like me when I was a little girl too.. haahs..
her eyes bore such resemblences.. hahs.. I shall take a pic of her one day.. using PS's camera phone.. :)

Antony cried today.. but we told him he's a cute big boy and he shouldn't cry.. gave him a tissue and he wailed while eating his lunch.. hahhs.. how adorable! *grins*

PS didn't really know how to mix around with the little ones today.. :) it's alright PS.. *smiles* you'll get the hang of them by the second duty session with those little ones.. they can be quite amusing actually.. like Marcus this morning.. I mixed Marcus and WeiJie up today.. hahs..

OH! Talking about WeiJie.. he reminded me of the little monk.. you know "Xiao He Shang" ? yeah.. hahahas... so freaking cute that boy... he was like charging at me when he saw me this morning.. and well, so did mingfen.. and huiwen.. and marcus.. and.. well.. the whole group of them.. hahhas... one by one though...

I think huiwen misses her hair.. she was playing with mine when I was coaxing her to eat up her lunch.. she played with it for a while.. hahs.. she's so adorable.. I'm getting so darn attached to these little beings. It should hurt me so to think that they're down with some terminal illness.. or if anything should happen to anyone of these kids.. it'll be so tough on me man...

but watching them all play and have fun.. do work in all seriousness.. so cute lah.. just so cute.. hahs...


I was trying to teach Jessie her P1 stuff today.. I'm hopeless at teaching Primary school stuff I'm telling you..
That kinda thing, I gotta leave to PS to do.. she was sooooo delighted when I agreed to swap places with her.. hahs.. :) And I was equally delighted when I got to teach the little ones their numbers and fruits today.. hahs..

Anyway, yeah.. fed Marcus his lunch.. coaxed the girls to eat faster than Marcus, encouraged little Antony to finish up his lunch..

well, Ms G told me that I couldn't go off unless more volunteers turned up.. luckily Aunty Lau turned up.. along with Sister Veron and all.. ahahs..
So all that aunties were there today.. hahs.. plus PS.. :) I could leave by 1.20pm today...
Rushed down to Pasir Ris, then took a freaking shuttle bus to costa sands coz I didn't know my way around..
Then, yeah... had the BBQ..


Tomorrow, shall go out with Amanda tomorrow, I think.. not sure.. hahs.. have to think of where to go.. Singapore is seriously so boring.. nothing to do one.. hahs..

Oh, Sunday, I was out with Junie at Spinelli's.. I LOVE spinelli's caramel latte.. bwhahas... Hmmmm.. anyway, we sat at the cafe and chatted about stuff.. yeah.. hahs..
and as usual.. the usual sacarstic bantering took place.. ;)



Anyway, yeah.. i'm tiredddddd.... >_<
my NYAA journals are nowhere near done.. Ying Shya is sooo freaking gonna scream at me.. >_< hahas...

okay, gotta go...
toodles, bye...!!