2004-09-30

hee hee hee....

*mega grin*
Mood: bored, really..


Ah well, it just occurred to me -for the past 12 hours- that it'll be....

MY BIRTHDAY

in a WEEK'S TIME!!!!

Like, WOW!! hahahs.. one more frigging week and I can go sign up for that driver's license test.. bwahahhahahahahhas... (i know some of you got your license, so quit rubbing it in yah.. hahs)

I can't wait till my birthday comes by.. although I have an inkling that I'd most prolly be studying at mos burgers' and having dinner there with Junie.. hahahs...
Junie, don't forget my presents this time, k? :)

Hmm.. Class today was like.. eh.. boring? hahs..
Physical Chem.. I understood physical chemistry once again.. I have to try my best at understanding Thermodynamics next.. hahs.. all that shit about Kc, Qc... crazy shit.. it's all greek shit to me.. (no offence to any person who's greek or related to the greeks.. you're just perfect. I just don't understand your language.)

Anyway, went for PALs meeting again this evening. It was draaaaagggeeey... gawds.. after direct briefing with my peeps and I, Kelvin made me stay back for the I/C briefing/meeting.

HAHAH!! gawds.. how he pressured Joash and his buddy! bwahahs.. poor guys.. but I told Kelvin that Joash was complaining that he wasn't happy that he's constantly put in as a subordinate to a GIRL -who by the way happens to be ME, damn that guy- and yeah.. he complained a WHOLE fucking lot to me about me.. -__-|| stupid? I thought so too..

Told Kelvin about his whinning, and prolly due to Joash's own personality of being enthusiastic, Kelvin's allowing Joash to be in-charge of reception for tomorrow's event. Bwhahahahs.. what Joash doesn't know, is that reception is prolly one of the most labouring BUT easiest, brain-free job to do.

I know, coz I was doing the Evvone Hsu concert's reception.. AND Chinese Orchestra event's reception just last week. This week, I get promoted to the seating co-ordinations. (my job's to make sure that no one falls off the second floor by over-excitement of watching their idols burn some stupid calories on the b-ball court.)

I was doing Ticketing for that stupid Nan Quan Ma Ma & Linda concert thing, but those stupid farkers decided that they were too busy, so they cancelled a week before the event. *fumes*

I hope to do Ticketings again soon.. :) it'll be soooo cool coz I'll be working with the Student Union.

Hmmmm.. well, the noobs to the gang were in front with Kelvin, and he was going on and on, briefing to the three of them at like some rapid AK-machine gun speed.. while the 'old' gang and I were all strolling and lagging behind, dreaming about eating some wedges when we got back to the canteen later on. *grin* well, we WERE hungry, plus it was dinner time. No harm in dreaming of some good fried food.. heh heh..
Oh, we were walking from NYP-McD's to the sports complex.. to view our seatings one last time before wrapping up for the day..

Well, anyway, by the time briefing was over, it was like 7.30pm..
I walked with Sally to the Train Station, then went back home via 72.. was busy sms-ing my peeps about tomorrow's attire, and all that..
I just hope they'll bring their admin cards and lanyards.. I have no doubt about the SCL peeps under me.. they HAVE to bring theirs all days of the week while in school.
But the rest.. ahh well.. HOPEFULLY yah, hopefully they'll bring it.



Anyway, we had like this 5-hour break today.. but it was a split up one. 3-hours before math, 2-hours AFTER math..

during the 3-hour break, something really really interesting happened. *wicked smile*
(you do know that when I have a wicked smile, you have to start running?)

Well, my bench finished Microbiology lab practical REAL early today. Like SUPER early. (we were done within 30 minutes -it was just dilution and spread plate shit-)

I asked New Jen Yen if his research guys were gonna do disection of the mice today.. he smiled and nodded. Brought PS and I down to the level below us (level 6) and into the mice holding unit.. hehehe..

I'll try to make it as sugar-coated as possible...

When we got to the room, the guys were like, poking at the mice's eyes, drawing out blood for testing. Okay, it's really just behind the eye where they were poking.. but it looked extremely gross anyway.

After sucking out like close to 3mL of blood from all 3 mice, they chucked them back into the container and sealed the box with a cover..
and brought us to a room.. to kill the mice with Carbon Dioxide. One of the guys were explaining to us about the different techniques of killing the animals.. hahas.. I was pretty grossed out by the whole eye thing.. PS said she felt absolutely nothing..

After we got back into the holding unit room, Ally came in to watch too...
The guys then injected some sort of salt solution into the mice's bodies.. and then they massaged it.. Ally commented that the mice looked like popiah... like.. ewww... hahahs..

I think we made too much noise and distractions, coz the guy seated closest to us (on PS's right) kinda lost concentration and accidentally poked himself with the sringe needle that was used to inject the salt solution into the mouse. :( opps?! hahas..

Anyway, we were left with him soon.. and he got round to cutting up the mice altogether.. it was sooooo cool.. he took out the mice's lymph nodes, spleen, kidneys, liver, and the heart...

Um, yea... I know it sounds all too boring.. but yeah.. we had so much fun in between, dropping all sorts of crazy lame comments that made the guy disecting laugh along with us!! hahas.. :)

Certainly such an eye opener.. we thanked him when he was done disecting (PS and I had to do de-yolking anyway) =) he's a nice dude..

oh yeah, during Micro lab prac today.. heh heh.. we were doing the dilution of soil fungi.. hehehe.. gawds.. the whole class looked at ally and went going "eh, allison.. fungi right?" hahahhas.. New Jen Yan went up to her (coz she was seated in the front row anyway) and asked "eh, why they call you fungi ah? what's your name?" hahahahha..
it was fuckin' hilarious!!!


I'm so gonna fail that math quiz we had today. It'll be a miracle if I can even get a D..
the previous Term test, I had a D, I was sooo surprised!!

Anyway, time to brief PS about her role for tmr's celebrity b-ball event..

So, night peeps...

Toodles! (: