2004-10-31

*dies*

haiz..
Mood: depressed



Char tried cheering me up just now, but I just didn't feel any happier..
I can't help it, so I'm gonna go on another complain spree.

You can choose to skip this entire entry coz it just might bore you to frigging bits.


Senario at home:

Me: "Mom, can you make sure I wake up at 7am tomorrow, so that I can be in school by 8 tomorrow morning?"

Mom: "WHAT? you SURE you can wake up anot? so early for you.."
Me: "Yes, 7am. My EXAM starts at 8.30am. I have to be there early.."
Mom: "Let me think about whether your dad can send you to school anot. Your brother needs to be in camp at 8am too."

*thinks to myself: Oh, him again. that fucker.*

Me: "Nevermind, just wake me up. that's all I'm asking you to do. I'll make my own way to school."
Mom: *ignores me* "You need to be there at 8, so does your brother..." *finally hears my last sentence* "No, you having exams, your brother can go by himself."

*the older brother doesn't say anything, in fact, he groans and grumbles*

Mom: *to my dad* "Dear, can you send girl to school tomorrow? she needs to be there at 8 o'clock for her exam."
Dad: "I can't be at two places at the same time you know!!?!?" *grumbles a WHOLE fucking lot* "Why can't she just go by herself? I need to send Gary to camp.. then you ask me to send her to school at the same time.. how to do that? she go by herself lah!" [OUCH. That HURT A LOT, Dad.]

Me: "I said FORGET IT. I'll go to school by myself! You can just fetch kor to his camp and whatever. Just wake me up on time and I'll be on my own. I don't need transport to school if it's THAT difficult."

*both parents shut up for 3 minutes*

(I could practically see mom agreeing to my words. But then she looked at me and then remembered the recent screaming session we had over how she and dad neglects me totally over that fucking brother of mine.)

Mom: *to the older brother* gary.. boy! mummy's talking to you! listen. Tomorrow you go to camp by yourself, your sister has exams at 8.30 tomorrow. Go sleep early."

Gary: *older brother gives mom an attitude look* AHHH.. WhatEVER lah. *growls*

Me: "honestly mom, just send him to camp if he wants dad to fetch him SO much and just make sure I wake up. That's all I'm asking for. I can make my own way down to school by myself! I don't have to rely on dad to get to school."

*they all have nothing to say again*



REALLY! It's just so fucking obvious how biased my parents are!
Dad's been giving me the evil glare after dinner. (and that was before that particular conversation) Mom's okay with me. The older brother.. playing on his X-box the entire time he got home from Golf today. And when mom said he had to go to camp by himself coz of ME. He gives her attitude and all that. LIKE WHAT FUCK? you can just FUCK OFF, Gary. Wanker.

That fucking wanker. I hate him.
From now on, he shall be known as the Wanker.


And as for my exams. I just remembered I have that revision slides thingy Dr Xu published last week. So, revising through my notes based on it.
Doubt I'll get to sleep again tonight.


I fucking hate my life.
It's like back to basement HELL again. Time to climb back up, if that's even possible this time around.


Toodles.